Auslegal Immigration Lawyers are the immigration arm of Auslegal Lawyers . We provide experienced and meticulous advice as both accredited migration agents and lawyers who have been practicing in immigration for many years. Because we are both lawyers and migration agents we have a thorough understanding of both the law and the reality of applying for a visa and migrating to Australia. The director of Auslegal Immigration is Philip Relf, an experienced practitioner and solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW who has been practicing immigration law for 10 years.
Auslegal Immigration Lawyers work in association with Australian Settlement Services which has offices in India, Singapore and in the United Arab Emirates. We regularly run seminars to assist those interested in coming to Australia at these seminars and provide information about Australia generally. Specifically the seminars usually provide information about:
- Where the biggest projects are taking place, what skills are required and what that can mean to you.
- Visas and sponsorships – How our migration agents make this transition easy.
- How the visa process to Australia actually works. This includes explaining certain processes, relocation and settling including costs etc.
- If and how your skills are recognised by Australian Authorities.
- Lifestyle, expected salaries, banking, cost of living, housing, interest rates, education opportunities for you and your children and family.